Where to find us
Description of Classes
Each class is designed to “Use the POWER of MUSIC to Discover the FUN of MATH!”
- Classes meet for 30 minutes, once per week at your child’s pre-school/daycare center. Each class receives 30 lessons per school year.
- Summer sessions are also available in the same format and cost.
- Every TLC (Teacher Local Coordinator) and teacher are All Aboard certified and all have passed standard background checks for educators.
- Classes are usually a maximum of 10 students to ensure adequate teacher supervision for each child.
- Activities are designed to stimulate the child’s exploration of concepts through movement, singing, and simple problem solving.
- Through the two-year curriculum, the children experience learning to play simple parts on their own xylophone, but performance, as such, is not the goal. They are challenged to learn to think, not put “on the spot” to play a piece. In our experience, children love to find out that “It’s music day!” See the comments of teachers, administrators and parents that are familiar with our program. You’ll find that they feel fortunate to have their children involved in All Aboard. See what people are saying!
Have Older Children?
Click on the logo for MIDI for Kids to learn more.